Does your power keep tripping out, can you smell burning or are you fed up of having to keep re-wiring your main fuses?

These are all indications that there may be a fault with your wiring system.

You may have snagged a cable with a nail or screw, or your wiring may be getting old and the insulation is not doing it’s job properly and it is breaking down, causing nuisance power failures. It could just be that your circuits have become overloaded and are being asked to supply more power than they were designed to do. This is very common in offices where circuits are under constant loads due to increased use of computers.

We can investigate, diagnose and repair or replace any faulty item in your property.

Fault Diagnosis